Are you an exceptional writer who would like to share your expertise with a large audience of small business owners? If you are, we’d love to hear from you!
Please, our Guest Blogger Guidelines thoroughly! — it should answer any question you have about what kind of content we’re looking for and how the submission process works.
Guest Blogger Guidelines
There are a few requirements that we need to meet in order to publish an article on our blog. We also look for a few things in everything we publish:
- Word count must be above 1,000 words, although we prefer 1,200+
- The reader must come away from reading your post with actionable takeaways.
- The best performing blog posts are the ones that are easily skimmable with lists and proper headers.
Blog Post Topics
The Priceless Planning blog focuses on all things small business, planning, time management, system, automation, and organizational development. In order to keep the integrity of our blog and readership intact, we’d like to keep the focus of our blog to the following topics:
- Productivity & Automation
- General Small Business Ownership
- Work-Life Balance & Family
- Corporate Life Transitioning
- Time Management & Solopreneurship
While we certainly publish posts from time to time that doesn’t fall into any of those categories, your post has the best chance of being accepted if it matches one of these formats.
What We Won’t Accept
There are some things we simply can’t accept:
- Anything we’ve previously blogged about.
- Anything that’s too promotional to your own blog.
- Anything that’s offensive, in any way, to our community.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies.
Submitting Your Blogs
Please email your finished blog post to info [at] pricelessplanning [dot] org with the following:
- Your completed post as a Google or Word Document.
- Include any relevant links & images.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio and most recent headshot.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.